Have questions on choosing the right
Air-Insulated Switchgear box pad?
Click the red question mark.
See Nordic Box Pads for the following Air-Filled Switches below:
Air-Insulated Box Pad (Catalog Page)
Features & Benefits:
- The down-turned flanges around the top openings provide additional support for the switchgear.
- The flange around the bottom perimeter provides excellent stability in a buried position.
- Nordic box pads for switchgear are available in many sizes, with top measurements ranging from 34” x 25” to 106” x 74” and heights of 15” to 48”.
- They are produced of fire-retardant resin and a combination of chopped glass spray-up and hand lay-up using 18 ounce woven roving glass reinforcement.
- The steps are reinforced with 2x4’s, which are completely encapsulated in additional layers of chopped glass and woven roving glass. Vertical ribs are molded in below the steps for added strength.
- The exterior is covered with Munsell green gel-coat for superior weatherability and protection from ultraviolet light.
- No costly forms to set up, no cement needs to be poured, the fiberglass box pads reduce installation time by being built ready to go.