Two Phase Sectionalizing Cabinet (Catalog Page)
Features & Benefits:
- Rust free fiberglass construction.
- Copper ground systems and junction installations are available from the factory.
- Hot-dipped galvanized, silicon bronze penta-head bolt, and stainless steel hardware.
- Nordic cabinets are produced of fire-retardant resin and a combination of chopped glass spray-up and hand lay-up using woven roving glass reinforcement, which adds greatly to their strength.
- The exterior is covered with Munsell green gel-coat, which contains UV stabilizer and provides superior weather-ability and resistance to ultraviolet attack.
- The wide open lid allows cable pulling equipment to be used inside of the cabinet with little interference.
- Meets ANSI C57.12.28 Pad-Mounted Enclosure Integrity Standard.
- Hot-stick operators have open access to elbows with no lid interference.
- The ND-3624 Two-Phase Series Cabinets accommodate two- 2, 3, or 4 point 15/25kV 200Amp loadbreak junctions.
- Two MP-101 hot-dipped galvanized mounting plates with below parking are installed for two phase applications.
- Variations of this cabinet can either be pad mounted or direct buried.
- P-107 stainless steel locking system provides double locking.
- The cabinet’s four eyebolts allow the lineperson to simply hook-up the cabinet, position it over the cables, and place it in the excavated area.